This is about the places and things I have done in my Summer Semester at Kassel University in Kassel, Germany. Kassel is a relatively small town of 200k people located west of Berlin but is pretty much in the center of Germany.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ramstein March 13 - 19

Well.....I was planning to head to Kassel to move into my dorm on Monday March 13, but when I called them, they said that they didn't have a room available for me!! Well I had to think fast, I made some friends the first few nights that I was in Frankfurt and after talking to them, they suggested that I head to Ramstein, because there is an airforce base there that I could stay in. I take a train to Ramstein and get on the base only to find out that they are booked and don't have any room either, haha. Well I make some phone calls and get a hold of Christine, from Tx also. Well she was really cool and offered a place for me to stay on her couch for a bit. She was extremely nice considering my situation haha, I was homeless, but things worked out and I stayed around Ramstein for about a week!! Well there wasn't really much to see around that area, but when we did go see a castle, haha I forgot to bring my camera. So here is the only pics that I have from that time.

This is a pic of Christine, Kyle, Floria, and me. I met Kyle at an internet cafe, he's an officer in the Airforce and was in Frankfurt to visit a friend. I met Floria in Frankfurt, she was up there with some friends and also lived in Ramstein.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This pic is of Nathan, Me and some of Nathan's friends. Nathan is Christine's roomie, really cool guy!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uau...what a beautiful pics guy! I'm brazilian n' I was seeing some pages about travel and I found yours..wonderful...I have plans to go to Europe too... Let's talk!...
If U have a MSN, add me: Ewertonvcs@zipmail.com.br
bye

9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home